Wingspan Performance & The Human Side of Entrepreneurship1 minute read
If you’re a leader or entrepreneur, you know that it’s lonely at the top.
Rochelle’s mission includes building connection and community by sharing the human side of entrepreneurship. These two powerful and inspiring business leaders accomplish just that in this heartfelt & informative conversation.
Here’s a preview of the episode:
[00:19] Intro: Rochelle Rizzi and Cathy Maday
- “You’re so much more than a coach…”
- When you know deep down you’re capable of so much more, we’re your Wingman!
[05:01] Leaders taking on too much, high achiever behaviors start to work against you
[08:52] Fears about Delegating: “What if they’re really not following through?”
- “What if the quality of work goes down?”
- “What if we lose a customer?”
- Trust in Self & in Others—How to do this in a productive way
[17:26] The Human Side of Entrepreneurship
- How we can get into a shame spiral
- Our Protective Patterns and how to exercise compassion and care for ourselves
[23:33] The powerful leader behavior of Owning Up
- “How can I tell my team I’m wrong?
[29:14] “I don’t feel heard. He’s not listening.”
- How to focus on healthy control.